Thursday, September 5, 2013

Epilogue: Banana Bread Back in Boston

I got back to Boston like 2 weeks ago. Up until now, I haven't had the time to do some real baking back in my humongous kitchen.

I've been busy organizing some things with my fraternity, choosing my classes and settling in my new room. I even built my own bed (with my roommate's help), set up an AC in my room and hang up my posters.

Classes at MIT have already started. I'm starting my Junior year with two math classes, one CS course, one course in Economics and freshman biology.

The high Jewish holidays are here as well. Rosh HaShana was last night. Shana tova everyone!

Today, after six hours of classes and meetings with professors, I had the honor of organizing the first cider night of my fraternity. I'm a bit out of practice and some of the loafs came out a bit burnt. But some of the other ones came really well. Here's some pictures.

This is a loaf with some chocolate chips.
Delicious Banana Bread.
Some life updates: I want to start running. I recently watched Blue Jasmine (it's pretty good!). I've been biking a lot. I started reading "The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" by Junot Diaz. I just got a new UROP job this afternoon.

More importantly, I'm considering extending this blog somehow. Excitement everywhere!

I'm super exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment